About the Author
Inclusive of all taxes
Amma Mia By Esha Deol Takhtani | Stories, Advice & Recipes From One Mother To Another
- Becoming a new mother can be an exciting yet overwhelming time.
- No matter how prepared you are, there will always be many confusing moments, opinions and a whole lot of drama! And just like any other new mom, Esha Deol Takhtani was faced with many such questions soon after the birth of her two daughters-Radhya and Miraya.
- One day, when one of her baby girls was throwing a tantrum, Esha decided to come up with a plan, one that would ensure her child eats right and is happy in the process!
- And thus began her adventures in motherhood.
- With the help of her cook, nurse and some of the best paediatricians in Mumbai, she set off on a journey to document her experiences in motherhood in the hope that it would help other mothers too.
- Packed with advice, tips, stories and easy and delicious recipes for toddlers, Amma Mia reflects the personal journey of one woman's transformation into a mother.
- Informative and easy to follow, this book will help new mothers navigate the ups and downs of raising a healthy toddler and make their child fall in love with food.
About the Author
- Esha Deol Takhtani is an Indian film actor with hits such as Dhoom, Na Tum Jaano Na Hum, Yuva, No Entry and Dus to her credit.
- She recently portrayed the role of a chef in the short film Cakewalk, which was released globally on a digital platform and has won a cascade of awards worldwide.
- Seeing her illustrious mother, Hema Malini, blazing a trail in classical dance, Esha too succumbed to its lure.
- She decided to hone her skills in Odissi and in this she was enthusiastically supported by her mother.
- She has mastered many special renditions in the Odissi repertoire, with over a hundred performances-both solo and in partnership with her younger sister, Ahana.
- Her depiction of the lovable Sita, the wife of Lord Rama, in the ballet Ramayana has charmed audiences the world over.
- Married to a businessman, Bharat Takhtani, Esha is now a doting mother to two daughters-Radhya and Miraya.
- Esha has recently ventured into production with her first film, which is set to go on floors soon
|Author||Esha Deol Takhtani|
|Publisher||✅ Penguin eBury Press (21 March 2020)|
|Specialty||✅ Amma Mia Reflects The Personal Journey Of One Woman's Transformation Into A Mother.|
|Dimensions||12.7 x 1.78 x 20.32 cm|
Back to top