Sold by Praakritik
Inclusive of all taxes
Product Code: 8906095191581
Availability: In Stock
Tags: Praakritik Organic Forest Honey 200 ml
Praakritik Organic Wild Forest Honey | 200ml (Pack of 2)
- Our Natural Wild Forest Honey is made from the nectar of Tulsi and other wildflowers found in the forests of Veraval in Gujarat.
- Sourced from native tribes in the region, each bottle of this honey is unique in colour and taste based on which flower is in bloom when the honey is collected.
- These golden drops of nature’s nectar are chemical-free, unheated, unpasteurized, and unprocessed.
- They are rich in micronutrients, anti-viral, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, anti-allergen, anti-anaemic, antimicrobial, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory.
- It is floral in aroma and sweet and pleasant in flavour. A natural replacement for sugar, this honey is rich in Vitamins C, B2 B3, B5 & B6, calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium and zinc.
|Container Type||Glass Bottle|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Maximum Shelf Life||18 Months|
|Quantity||200 ml (Pack of 2)|
|Dimensions||13 x 13 x 24 cm (Pack of 2)|
|Weight||380 gm (Pack of 2)|