Dhampur Green Indian Batasha Sugar Meringues| 400 gm ( Pack of 2 )
- Sugar Meringues (Sugar Drops) are traditional Indian Patasha made with sulphurless sugar, and used for Prasad in Gurdwaras, temples or even at home.
- Airtight containers ensure crispness and hygiene.
- These are also great to decorate puddings, cakes and other desserts.
- Batasha with ghee is considered to be an auspicious food & signifies good harvest through the Agrarian cycle implying prosperity and affluence.
- Sulphurless sugar
- It is easy to digest, and is light on the stomach, No added sulphur
How to Use :
- Throughout India, it is used as prasadam in temples, gurdwaras, and at home for daily puja prayers.
- It is also typically offered with a glass of water to all visitors in many Bengali houses.
|Product Benefits||It is easy to digest, and is light on the stomach, No added sulphur|
|Self Life||12 Months|
|Specialty||No Chemicals / Preservatives Sulfurless Sugar|
|Dimensions||9×9×9.9 ( Pack of 2 )|
|Weight||200 gm for each ( Pack of 2 )|
|Package Information||Plastic Jar|
Back to top