Dhampur Green Prasad Dana | Gol Dana | Ram Dana | 250 g ( Pack of 2 )
- Prasad Dana (also called Gol Dana/ Ram Dana/ Nakul Dana) are small, pretty, softly-crunchy sugar drops, without any impurity.
- These little drops of sugar are heavenly in taste & used as Prasad offering in temples/ home, or eaten with rice flakes as a healthy snack.
- Prasad Dana comes sealed in airtight containers to retain crispness and hygiene.
- Sulphurless sugar
- Indian traditional prasad
How to Use :
- This sugar drop has a minty flavour and a delectable sweetness.
- They can be utilised as sweet toppings, cake embellishments, Prasad, and healthy snacks.
|Ingredient Type||Sulphurless sugar|
|Product Benefits||Indian traditional prasad|
|Self Life||12 Months|
|Dimensions||9×9×9.9 ( Pack of 2 )|
|Weight||250 g for each ( Pack of 2 )|
|Package Information||Plastic Jar|
Back to top