Sold by JiViSa
₹490.00 ₹655.00 Save ₹ 165
Inclusive of all taxes
Product Code: TMB-P-50
Availability: In Stock
Tags: Jivisa Herbal Tea Pouch 50 g
Related Products RG Varient
Jivisa | The Mountain Blend - Digestive Herbal Tea (Tisane) - Pouch 50 GM
- Hand blended tea to cleanse and heal the digestive tract for a healthy and happy gut.
- This herbal concoction of Fennel seeds, Milk thistle, Ginger, Star anise, Cinnamon, Peppermint and Liquorice helps relax and strengthen the digestive system with its anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic combination of herbs and spices which soothes the intestine and helps get rid of digestion related issues.
- Best enjoyed post meals or before sleeping to boost digestion and give your tummy some love and care.
- Rich in essential nutrients
- Reduces gas and bloating and flatulence
- Relaxes stomach and intestine muscles
- Soothes intestinal wall
- Reduces acid reflux
- Relieves constipation
- Eases PMS cramps
- Increases milk supply in breastfeeding women
- Protects from bone loss
- Calms nausea
- Improves overall gut health
- Fennel seeds are a storehouse of essential vitamins, nutrients and minerals like vitamin C, vitamin A, fiber, potassium, manganese, zinc, iron, and calcium. They contain polyphenols such as rosmarinic acid, chlorogenic acid, quercetin and apigenin. In addition, fennel seeds are characterized by powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Fennel seeds pack a lot of fiber in their tiny forms. A tablespoon (6 grams) of dried fennel seeds gives you about 2 grams of fiber. Adding fiber to your diet may help relieve constipation, other digestive problems that can cause gas, and generally help keep things moving properly in the digestive tract.
- Fiber rich
- Antimicrobial properties may help get rid of bacteria that can cause gassiness in cases of food poisoning or an upset stomach.
- Presence of anethole makes it anti inflammatory to help relax stomach and intestine muscles
- Reduces constipation and acid reflux
- Milk thistle is an herbal remedy derived from the milk thistle plant, also known as Silybum marianum.
- This prickly plant has distinctive purple flowers and white veins, which traditional stories say were caused by a drop of the Virgin Mary’s milk falling onto its leaves. The active ingredients in milk thistle are a group of plant compounds collectively known as silymarin. The silymarin extracted from milk thistle is known to have antioxidant, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties.
- It has traditionally been used to treat liver and gallbladder disorders, promote breast milk production, prevent and treat cancer and even protect the liver from snake bites, alcohol and other environmental poisons.
- May help protect against liver damage
- May help prevent against age related decline in brain function
- May protect against bone loss
- May increase breast milk production in lactating women
- Reduces acne lesions
- May help control blood sugar levels
- Ginger contains compounds called gingerols and shogaols. These compounds stimulate several biological activities in the body. They have an anti-obesity effect, helping food to digest faster and stimulate the body to speed digested food through the colon. Research suggests that gingerols may stabilize blood sugar levels.
- Improves digestion
- Calms nausea
- Soothes sore muscles
- Cinnamon has been shown to reduce some of the bad effects of eating high-fat foods. This can help in an overall weight loss plan. Cinnamon may help improve digestion and overall gut health, providing relief from diarrhea, flatulence, and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Loaded with antioxidants
- Helps fight bacterial and fungal infections
- Reduces blood pressure problems
- Improves gut health
- Fights tooth decay
- Relieves gas, indigestion and bloating
- Relaxes digestive system muscles
- Menthol in peppermint increases blood flow and eases pain
- Helps with headaches and migraines
- Kills dental plaque causing germs
- Eases PMS cramps
- Aids weight loss
- Helps reduce acid reflux and indigestion
- Improves blood sugar levels
- Eases heartburn
- Boosts weight loss
- Eases PMS pain
- It's an impressive source of several powerful bioactive compounds all of which are vital contributors to good health. The most valuable component of star anise lies within its dense supply of flavonoids and polyphenols.
- Some of the major health-promoting compounds found in star anise include linalool, quercetin, anethole, shikimic acid, gallic acid, and limonene. Together, these compounds may contribute to the antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties of star anise.
- May help against viral infections
- Potent antifungal properties
- Inhibits bacterial growth
|Country of Origin||India|
|Ingredients||✅Fennel seeds ✅Milk thistle ✅ Ginger ✅Star anise ✅Cinnamon ✅Peppermint and Liquorice|
|Maximum Shelf Life||12 Months|
|Product Benefits||✅ Relieves constipation ✅Eases PMS cramps ✅ Increases milk supply in breastfeeding women ✅Protects from bone loss ✅Calms nausea ✅Improves overall gut health|
|Dimensions||13 x 4 x 20.5 Cm|