Sold by JiViSa
₹517.00 ₹690.00 Save ₹ 173
Inclusive of all taxes
Product Code: TTDB-T-50
Availability: In Stock
Tags: Jivisa Green Tea. 50 g
Related Products RG Varient
Jivisa | The Tulsi Detox Blend - Green Tea - POUCH 50 GM
Jivisa | The Tulsi Detox Blend - Green Tea - TIN 50 GM
- Hand blended tea to Detox, Cleanse and Nourish your mind & body. The queen of herbs, Holy Himalayan Basil and Green Tea hand blended with other powerhouse herbs and spices naturally detoxifies and cleanses your body and soul for everyday wellness.
- From the leaves to the seed, holy basil is considered a tonic for the body, mind, and spirit. All parts of the holy basil plant act as an adaptogen. An adaptogen is a natural substance that helps your body adapt to stress and promotes mental balance. It is antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and analgesic which makes it a great option to fight against toxic chemicals in the body.
- Start your day with a warm energising cup of the tulsi detox tea or enjoy post meals to beat that afternoon slump and aid digestion.
- Energy booster
- Improves blood circulation
- Lowers blood pressure Immunity booster
- Natural Antidepressant and calming
- Improves digestion
- Reduces bloating
- Eases joint pain
- Balances hormones
- Aids weight management
- Holy basil (tulsi) has a history within Indian medicine as a treatment for many conditions. From the leaves to the seed, holy basil is considered a tonic for the body, mind, and spirit. It is called the “Queen of herbs” having many therapeutic uses.
- All parts of the holy basil plant act as an adaptogen. An adaptogen is a natural substance that helps your body adapt to stress and promotes mental balance. It is high in nutrients like vitamin A and C, calcium, zinc, iron and chlorophyll. Holy basil is antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, anti-inflammatory and analgesic (a painkiller) which makes it a great option to fight against toxic chemicals in the body.
- Detoxifies body and fights free radicals
- Have antidepressant and anti-anxiety properties
- Enhances metabolism
- Reduces tissue damage
- Natural immunity booster
- Helps prevent diabetes symptoms
- Eases joint pain
- Lowers cholesterol levels
- The green tea plant contains a range of healthy compounds.
- It is rich in polyphenols, which helps reduce inflammation and improve overall health.
- Green tea contains a catechin called epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG). EGCG is one of the most powerful compounds in green tea. It appears to be one of the main compounds that gives green tea its medicinal properties. Catechins are natural antioxidants that help reduce the formation of free radicals in the body, protecting cells and molecules from damage. These free radicals play a role in ageing and many types of diseases.
- Green tea contains less caffeine than coffee but enough to produce an effect on improved brain function and much stable energy levels. It also contains the amino acid L-theanine, which can work synergistically with caffeine to improve brain function.
- Boosts Fat Burning and metabolism
- Protects from oxidative stress
- Reduces Brain ageing Anti ageing benefits
- Good for oral health
- Improves insulin sensitivity
- Supports Cardiovascular system.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Maximum Shelf Life||2 Months|
|Product Benefits||✅Energy booster ✅Improves blood circulation ✅Lowers blood pressure Immunity booster ✅Natural Antidepressant and calming ✅Improves digestion ✅Reduces bloating ✅Eases joint pain ✅Balances hormones ✅Aids weight management|
|Dimensions||13 x 4 x 20.5 Cm|