How to use
₹30.00 ₹99.00 Save ₹ 69
Inclusive of all taxes
Tags: foot scrubber pedicure tool foot care accessory exfoliating scrubber foot cleaning spa treatment foot exfoliation versatile foot tool pedicure accessory feet care foot scrubbing solution foot cleaning tool foot care products foot health exfoliating foot brush spa-like treatment feet care accessory foot scrubbing accessory foot exfoliating brush pedicure and foot care foot scrubbing essentials foot hygiene
Oval Shape Stone Foot, Heel Scrubber For Unisex Foot Scrubber Stone
Personal Care - Oval Shape Pumice Stone Scrubber For Body and Foot
- Pumice stone is a natural product for exfoliating and removing calluses and dead skin.
- Its use could date back to the Ancient Greeks, who used it not only as an exfoliant, but also to remove body hair.
- If you are suffer from dry, cracked heels, calluses and tired of man-made callus remover, CartKing Pumice stone will be your best choice.
Natural Lava Pumice Stone
- The use of pumice stone to remove foot callus can be traced to ancient Greece.
- It's the most natural and healthy way to care your foot. It can not only give you the best exfoliant but promote blood circulation, relieve fatigue and improve sleeping.
Easy to Use ? Handle
- The mini compact size of our pumice stone make sure it's easy to use even by one hand;
- The rope on the pumice stone help you to handle it during the exfoliation and easy for daily storage - you can just hang and air dry it on the bathroom.
Remove Callus In More Efficient Way
- The numerous and random small holes on the pumice stone can scrub your skin with no dead angles.
- Effectively soften and remove dry/hard skin, remove callus and make your body smoothly and shiny.
How to Use
- Pumice stone should be used on wet skin so preferably soaked your feet for some time in warm water to soft skin, wet the pumice stone in soapy water at the same time then rub it over an area where you want to remove callus and dead skin in a circular motion.
- Afterwards use essential oil or body lotion to care for feet.
A Great Gift
- The pumice stones are well packed in a fine carton for the safety during transportation.
- Make it a great gift for your beloved as well.
How to use
- Please wet your skin and pumice stone with soapy water before using.
- Rub the hard skin gently to clean the callused area.
- After using the pumice stone, take essential oil or body lotion to care for feet and moisturize your skin.
- Clean the pumice stone carefully for long-term use.
- Pay attention to skin care after use to maintain the efficacy of foot callus remove.
- Don't use a pumice stone on sore, red areas or open skin.
- Dont share personal used pumice stones with others.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Type||Foot Scrubber Stone|